Travel Delay V1 Documentation
Travel delays are locations where traffic has slowed below normal rates.
The data is generated based on road sensors in the ground capturing speed data.
The estimated delays are recorded in minutes.
Resource accepts all default Filters
For an example of how to call this resource, see Swagger details.
What is a Link?
Travel Delay represents information about a traffic slowdown on ODOT monitored roads
- Links ( Array[Link] ) Links related to the current item
- Id ( String ) Unique Identifier
- Latitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator
- Longitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England
- Location ( String ) Travel Delay road or intersection
- Description ( String ) Travel Delay description message
- Direction ( String ) Side or sides of the road where travel delay exists
- RouteName ( String ) Road name where the travel delay is located
- TravelTime ( Int32 ) Travel estimate in minutes
- StartMileMarker ( Double ) Road start mile marker
- EndMileMarker ( Double ) Road end mile marker