Incidents V1 Documentation
Incidents may be accidents, weather issues, or other events that impact the way traffic is flowing in an area.
Examples include: snow, ice, flooding, accidents, and road closures.
Resource accepts all default Filters
For an example of how to call this resource, see Swagger details.
What is a Link?
Incident represents a location marker for an accident, road closure, or another important event
- Links ( Array[Link] ) Links related to the current item
- Id ( String ) Unique Identifier
- Latitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator
- Longitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England
- Location ( String ) Incident road or intersection
- Description ( String ) Incident description message
- Category ( String ) Incident type
- Direction ( String ) Direction on the road where the incident exists
- RouteName ( String ) Name of the road where the incident is located
- RoadStatus ( String ) Indicates if the open, closed, or partially closed