Camera V1 Documentation
To help monitor traffic, ODOT employs cameras at various locations.
The camera endpoints display snapshots from the cameras, which update once every 5 seconds.
Cameras may be fixed to see a certain position or they may have PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) functionality.
Resource accepts all default Filters
For an example of how to call this resource, see Swagger details.
What is a Link?
Camera model represents an ODOT monitored camera site where one or more camera devices may exist
- Links ( Array[Link] ) Links related to the current item
- Id ( String ) Unique Identifier
- Latitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator
- Longitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England
- Location ( String ) Camera road or intersection
- Description ( String ) Camera location and type information
- CameraViews ( Array[CameraView] ) List of camera views (There can be one or more cameras a site)
CameraView model represents a physical camera
- Direction ( String ) Direction the camera is facing. PTZ stands for Pan, Tilt, and Zoom meaning the camera has no fixed position.
- SmallUrl ( String ) URL link to the camera images. Image snapshots are updated every 5 seconds.
- LargeUrl ( String ) URL link to the larger camera images. Image snapshots are updated every 5 seconds.
- MainRoute ( String ) The main road/intersection this camera is intended to watch