Why you need to register?
While we do not collect any personal information, creating an account with us allows us to identify usage patterns to further improve our data. It also insures we can keep high availability to all users by not allowing some user to take up all the server resources.
Some of the statistics we gather will be made available to you through your account portal.
What information does OHGO require?
To create an account and receive an API key we ask that you send us a valid email address, a password to secure your account and an optional description of how you plan to use the API.
How do I register?
- Go to API Registration page at https://ohgo.com/api/login
- Enter a valid email and submit your registration request.
- You will receive an email at the email address you provided. (If you do not see it, confirm your email address is correct and check your spam folders)
- Click the complete registration link and you will be taken to a user confirmation page.
- Enter a valid password to complete your registration.
- You will immediately be taken to your API account page.
What is the API account page?
This page will provide you with your api key that you can use for authentication.
It will also let you see statistics about your api usage.