Construction V1 Documentation
Construction represents ODOT monitored roads where construction is actively happening.
Resource accepts all default Filters
Construction resource also has special Filters for displaying future construction.
For an example of how to call this resource, see Swagger details.
What is a Link?
Construction represents a location marker for construction site
- Links ( Array[Link] ) Links related to the current item
- Id ( String ) Unique Identifier
- Latitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator
- Longitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England
- Location ( String ) Construction road or intersection
- Description ( String ) Construction description message
- Category ( String ) Indicates planned or unplanned construction
- Direction ( String ) Side or sides of the road where construction exists
- District ( String ) District where construction is located
- RouteName ( String ) Road name where construction is located
- Status ( String ) Indicates if road is open, restricted, or closed for construction
- StartDate ( DateTime ) Expected construction start date
- EndDate ( DateTime ) Expected construction end date