Dangerous Slowdowns V1 Documentation
Dangerous Slowdowns offer advance warning where traffic forces drivers to slow or stop quickly. These exist to allow drivers to appropriately consider a potential safety event ahead of them.
Resource accepts all default Filters
For an example of how to call this resource, see Swagger details.
What is a Link?
Travel Delay represents information about a traffic slowdown on ODOT monitored roads
- Links ( Array[Link] ) Links related to the current item
- Id ( String ) Unique Identifier
- Latitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator
- Longitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England
- Location ( String ) Address or location
- Description ( String ) Description message
- NormalMPH ( Int32 ) Normal MPH at the dangerous slowdown
- CurrentMPH ( Int32 ) Current MPH at the dangerous slowdown
- RouteName ( String ) Road name where the dangerous slowdown is located
- Direction ( String ) Direction where the dangerous slowdown is impacting