Reported Conditions V1 Documentation
Weather conditions reported by the county garages.
Examples include: snow, ice, and flooding.
Resource accepts all default Filters
For an example of how to call this resource, see Swagger details.
What is a Link?
Reported conditions represents a location marker for reported weather conditions.
- Links ( Array[Link] ) Links related to the current item
- Id ( String ) Unique Identifier
- Latitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place north or south of the earth's equator
- Longitude ( Double ) The angular distance of a place east or west of the meridian at Greenwich, England
- Location ( String ) Reported condition road or intersection
- Description ( String ) Reported condition description message
- RouteName ( String ) Name of the road where the reported condition is located
- Condition ( String ) State of the road at the specified location
- UpdatedBy ( String ) Information about who reported the condition
- LastUpdated ( DateTime ) Date the condition was reported